Worked Solutions to Past Maths Questions Now Available
Our Studyclix Maths team has worked tirelessly for months to create Maths video solutions for the past Junior Cert exam papers. The videos should give you the boost you need in Maths, as they walk through the answer to each question really simply, and provide extra tips and advice on how to approach Maths.
How do I access these worked solutions?
To check them out:
- Click into the topic that the question falls under within the Maths subject page, we currently have videos for Higher Level 2019-2017 and will be adding Ordinary Level, as well as 2016/2015 soon!
- Find the question you're looking for.
- Scroll to the bottom of the question and click the video thumbnail just at the bottom left of the question.
- Watch the video and understand the question. : )
How should I use the videos to my benefit?
We have found that the best way to study is to briefly study the topic and then try out a question first before looking at a solution, and only when you're very stuck, look at the answer. Therefore, I suggest you:
- First read over the topic/chapter essentials in your text book.
- Try doing out the question without seeking help.
- If you don't succeed, watch the video tutorial on how to answer the question and learn how it's done.
Finally, if you want some extra tips on studying Maths and doing the exam, have a look at our student blog on How to get an A in JC Maths.
We'll be adding OL questions, as well as years 2016 and 2015 really soon, so keep an eye out for new content.
Good luck with the study and don't hesitate to get in contact if you need any help or have any questions!
Note: You need to be on PLUS+ or PREMIUM☆ to access all the videos, if you'd like to upgrade, click here:
The Studyclix Team