ATM = Automated Teller Machine
CT = Credit Transfer
DD = Direct debit
2. You could have a million examples for this haha.
Communication - Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ), An Post, Bord na Móna, TG4
Transport - Iarnród Éireann, Dublin Bus, Córas Iompair Éireann, Bus Éireann
Production - Bord na Móna, Ervia (Bord Gáis - accepted)
4. 26 times
5. Suppliers, staff details, name of business, contact details etc
6. (i) Cash
(ii) J. McCarthy
(iii) J. McCarthy
7. I am actually unsure of this question
8. Assess customers’ creditworthiness and set appropriate credit limits. You can ask new customers for trade references or pay for an online credit check.
Advertising (Profit & Loss A/c)
Stock (31/12/2015) (Trading A/c and Balance Sheet)
Issued Share Capital (Balance Sheet)
- Collect union subscriptions
- Represent the workers who are in his / her trade union
Buildings - Dr side with 211,100
Debtors - Dr side with 44,800
Dr side = 255,900
Cr side = 255,900
Ordinary share capital = 255,900 - 6,600 = 249,300 - Cr side
A franchise is an authorisation granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities, for example acting as an agent for a company's products. E.g. McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut.
13. 758.93 euro
- To find out if a profit or loss has been made
- To find out which part of the farm business is more profitable
- To calculate tax liabilities
- To collect information for government or EU grants
- To give information when applying for a loan
15. (i) 2%
(ii) Consumer Price Index
- Require a credit application
- Check publicly available information
- Use credit evaluation tools
1 - C
2 - A
3 - D
Date - 9 May 2016
Details - Blue Ltd
CN No. - 10
F - DL1 (small 1)
Net - 2,300
VAT - 529
Total - 2,829
(ii) Retained profit / Reserves / Retained earnings
Feel free to argue with my answers and post an answer for Q7.
For q6, can you say sales? And for q5, I thought the 5 business account heading were Final Accounts, History of Business, Marketing, Cash Flow Forecast and Cost but maybe this only applies for loans because I learned it off the the borrowing a company chapter. Do you remember what q7 was?
Could you say An Post for transport? It kind of is?
*business plan. And how did you get q19. I got that wrong.
no, theresa is right, its j mccarthy, sales, sales, j mccarthy
could you say Fáilte Ireland (communication) for Q2?
OMGG YES FOR THAT COMMUNICATION QUESTION I JUST GUESSED IT AND GOT IT RIGHT WOO
I didn't get franchise. is that in your business book? its not in mine
yay got them all right :] thanks for posting these
its not in my book I checked
I cant remember haha I handed it up today but its purple
The purple one is €urobusiness
oh right thank you :)
What was the balance for the final account ??
could you say esb for production?
Could you say eircom for communication of state
Sryan Bruan how many marks would you say that you would loose if you got the part in business documents wrong where you have to calculate how much refund she will get.. I put down 800 but others are saying like 688.80 or something
it was a 25 mark answer so more than 4-7
Yes that's what I was thinking considering it was a 25 mark question for the three parts.. But it was only one part I suppose
Can you please post something like this but for history HL
Yes history would be great
Also have you any predictions for science?
Thanks for the science!