I've seen your recent posts and notice that you are very dedicated to your work especially (Geography,French,Irish)...
I'm just wondering what are you expecting for the Geography J.C exam? Cause what you gave is very likely to come up...
ImBackBorrists I'm really struggling to understand your text speak or bad English. BUT results tell you nothing about a person. It's a load of crap how they rely on results. It's a matter of what comes up on the paper! You might know certain set songs in Music very well but the ones you don't know very well then appear on the paper?? OR you might know weather very well in Geography but it does not appear on the paper. See, it's all a matter of what comes up on the paper.
1. He is being very helpful to many other Junior Certs.
2. Mocks are much harder than the real thing and of course everyone makes mistakes. What do his grades matter?
3. If you find him annoying, then don't go on studyclix. He wants to help others, and everyone goes on studyclix to get as much help as you can get. You should be thankful that he's helping others. Keep your mouth shut if you've something hurtful to say.
Other possibilities I have seen:
- Land use
- Sketch map on OS Map (not Aerial Photograph)
- Population distribution
- Mechanical weathering
- Chemical weathering
- Weather instruments
- Global warming
- Population density
- Urban redevelopment / renewal
- New town
- Why a city located at a particular place
The Facebook page that these are on is owned by me by the way. I couldn't send you my powerpoint because for some reason, Studyclix is not letting me upload ANY RESOURCES anymore.