Usually in Chemistry the prepare a sample of either oxygen, Carbon dioxide or hydrogen gas are really popular
Maybe a titration experiment
For the tiltration experiment would you have to explain the experiment because it's really long or just name the chemichals
In the past you usually had to name equipment or the chemical equations, and draw the diagram, but it could come up as a long part, so just be able to know the formulas the equipment the chemicals and conclusions.
Its hard to predict experiments but these ones seem to come up most often....
* To show a plant produces starch during photosynthesis (it came up in 2015 - unlikely)
* Titration (Its likely to come up)
* To show the presence of CO2 in air (it came up in 2015 - unlikely)
* Chromatography (highly likely)
* Distillation (likely)
* Preparation of O2 (likely)
Other possible experiments...
* Seed Germination
* Conditions necessary for rusting
* To show CO2 is more dense than air
I hope this helps :) (good luck)