these are my predictions based on what hasnt been on the paper for the last year or two
Topic 5: polictis and society in Northern ireland
- Coleraine and or apprentice boys
- effective leader ; brookeborough or o'neil
- civil rights movement
topic 6 - United States and the Wider world
- Johnson and Vietnam
- relgion / mass media
- harry truman
Topic 3: pursuit of sovernity and impact of partition
- from 1912 onwards what factors contributed to the partition of ireland, 1920?
- 1916 causes and consequences
- anglo irish treaty 1921
- the rise of the second sinn féin part and the 1918 election
Yeah I agree with you predictions. Dev and anglo irish relations could come up for Ireland Topic 3 too, and the eucharistic congress. :)
Would you think us economy has a chance?
Consolation of Decomcracy 1923-39
In what ways did government promote Cultural Idenity in Ireland, North and South, 1912-1939
Social Economic problems in Northern Ireland, 1920-1930s( maybe)
What are the chances of consolidation of democracy? Came up in 2008 I think! Trying to decide between it and steps to partition.....