One of Shakespeare's most popular love sonnets, sonnet 18 is a tribute to the 'fair youth' with the poet comparing his lover to a summer's day and finding the lover more lovely. Full analysis includes critical look at rhythm, rhyme and syntax.
2 short 40 mark essays to help answer the DBQ Q4.
1. What was the Significance of the Moon Landing of July 1969?
2. What were the major developments in the US space programme that led to the Moon Landing?
4 short 40 mark essays to help answer the DBQ Q4.
1. What was the Importance of the Montgomery Bus Boycott to the Civil Rights Movement?
2. Why did the Boycott of Buses Begin in Montgomery Alabama in December 1955?
3. What was the Reaction to The Montgomery Bus Boycott?
4. How did the Montgomery Bus Boycott progress?