This introductory math video tutorial explains the rules and properties of logarithms. It provides a nice review / basic introduction overview. it shows you how to condense and expand a logarithmic expression in addition to graphing and solving logarithmic equations. This video is for students taking algebra 2 or precalculus. It contains plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
My Website: https://www.video-tutor.net
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorganicchemistrytutor
Algebra Online Course:
Precalculus Video Playlist:
Here is a list of topics:
1. Evaluating Logarithmic Expressions
2. Change of Base Formula
3. Logarithms and Natural Log Equations
4. Simplifying Logarithmic Expressions
5. Properties of Logarithms - Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing
6. Condense a Logarithmic Expression Into a Single Log
7. Expand a Logarithmic Expression Into Multiple Logs
8. Logarithmic To Exponential Form
9. Solving Logarithmic Equations With Factoring
10. Solving Exponential Equations - Changing the Base
11. Graphing Logarithmic Equations With a Table and Plotting Points
12. Vertical Asymptote, Domain, and Range of Logs
13. Solving and Graphing Exponential Equations
14. Horizontal Asymptote, Domain, and Range of Exponential Functions
15. Graphing the inverse functions of logs
Our mission to provide a world-class education for anyone, anywhere. All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org.
Sal introduces Pascal's triangle, and shows how we can use it to figure out the coefficients in binomial expansions.
Our mission to provide a world-class education for anyone, anywhere. All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org. The Binomial theorem tells us how to expand expressions of the form (a+b)ⁿ, for example, (x+y)⁷. The larger the power is, the harder it is to expand expressions like this directly. But with the Binomial theorem, the process is relatively fast!
Watch Seán walk through this question to show you how to get full marks. For more Leaving Cert HL video solutions, check out https://www.studyclix.ie/subjects/leaving-certificate/higher/mathematics.
Studyclix makes exams easier. Check out all our study tools (past exam questions by topic, quizzes, flashcards, videos and notes and more!) on www.studyclix.ie.
In this video I go through an example of how to solve an equation with a surd in it, once the surd is dealt with we are left with a quadratic equation where we get two solutions, only one of which is the actual solution to the original surd equation.
How to square brackets video https://youtu.be/ppJ3ODEIG28
Kevin MacLeod: Carefree
This is the formal proof that the square-root of 2 is irrational. This is a proof by contradiction.
Kevin MacLeod: Carefree
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/s9AmD6
This video is brought to you by ExamLearn. ExamLearn is Ireland's leading study website for the state exams, with detailed subject notes, A-grade exam answers and expert study advice. It also tests students through online quizzes and simplifies their studies with features to help find exam papers and exam questions by topic easily.
Sign up today: http://www.examlearn.ie
Follow us for study tips, competitions and news:
Click on the links below for more videos on other topics such as Complex Numbers, Calculus and Algebra.
✔️Complex Numbers: http://goo.gl/CpdURt
Watch our first video here for an intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwmE51JTbA8