This introductory math video tutorial explains the rules and properties of logarithms. It provides a nice review / basic introduction overview. it shows you how to condense and expand a logarithmic expression in addition to graphing and solving logarithmic equations. This video is for students taking algebra 2 or precalculus. It contains plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
My Website: https://www.video-tutor.net
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorganicchemistrytutor
Algebra Online Course:
Precalculus Video Playlist:
Here is a list of topics:
1. Evaluating Logarithmic Expressions
2. Change of Base Formula
3. Logarithms and Natural Log Equations
4. Simplifying Logarithmic Expressions
5. Properties of Logarithms - Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing
6. Condense a Logarithmic Expression Into a Single Log
7. Expand a Logarithmic Expression Into Multiple Logs
8. Logarithmic To Exponential Form
9. Solving Logarithmic Equations With Factoring
10. Solving Exponential Equations - Changing the Base
11. Graphing Logarithmic Equations With a Table and Plotting Points
12. Vertical Asymptote, Domain, and Range of Logs
13. Solving and Graphing Exponential Equations
14. Horizontal Asymptote, Domain, and Range of Exponential Functions
15. Graphing the inverse functions of logs
Watch Seán walk through this question to show you how to get full marks. For more Leaving Cert HL video solutions, check out https://www.studyclix.ie/subjects/leaving-certificate/higher/mathematics.
Studyclix makes exams easier. Check out all our study tools (past exam questions by topic, quizzes, flashcards, videos and notes and more!) on www.studyclix.ie.